A.S. and V.D.-T. contributed equally to this article.
Differential erbB signaling in astrocytes from the cerebral cortex and the hypothalamus of the human brain
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 362–379, March 2009
How to Cite
Sharif, A., Duhem-Tonnelle, V., Allet, C., Baroncini, M., Loyens, A., Kerr-Conte, J., Collier, F., Blond, S., Ojeda, S. R., Junier, M.-P. and Prevot, V. (2009), Differential erbB signaling in astrocytes from the cerebral cortex and the hypothalamus of the human brain. Glia, 57: 362–379. doi: 10.1002/glia.20762
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2008
- Inserm Grants. Grant Numbers: U816, U837
- The Imaging Core. Grant Number: IFR114
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: HD25123, U54 HD18185
- The Operation of the Oregon National Primate Research Center. Grant Number: RR00163
- University of Lille 2
- Institut National du Cancer
- Agence National Pour la Recherche
- Fondation Pour la Recherche Médicale
- The Association de Recherche Contre le Cancer (Arc)
- Center's Program in Reproduction and Infertility Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!