Oligodendrocytes and myelination: The role of iron
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 467–478, 1 April 2009
How to Cite
Todorich, B., Pasquini, J. M., Garcia, C. I., Paez, P. M. and Connor, J. R. (2009), Oligodendrocytes and myelination: The role of iron. Glia, 57: 467–478. doi: 10.1002/glia.20784
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!