Onintza Sagredo, Sara González, and Ilia Aroyo contributed equally to this study.
Cannabinoid CB2 receptor agonists protect the striatum against malonate toxicity: Relevance for Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 1154–1167, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Sagredo, O., González, S., Aroyo, I., Pazos, M. R., Benito, C., Lastres-Becker, I., Romero, J. P., Tolón, R. M., Mechoulam, R., Brouillet, E., Romero, J. and Fernández-Ruiz, J. (2009), Cannabinoid CB2 receptor agonists protect the striatum against malonate toxicity: Relevance for Huntington's disease. Glia, 57: 1154–1167. doi: 10.1002/glia.20838
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
- CIBERNED. Grant Numbers: CB06/05/0089, CB06/05/1109
- Santander-UCM. Grant Number: PRR27/05-13975
- MEC. Grant Numbers: SAF2006/11333, SAF2007/61565
- CAM. Grant Number: S-SAL-0261/2006
- US National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Israel Science Foundation
- Socrates-Erasmus Programme
- Programa FPI-Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!