Conditional deletion of β1-integrin in astroglia causes partial reactive gliosis
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 15, pages 1630–1647, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Robel, S., Mori, T., Zoubaa, S., Schlegel, J., Sirko, S., Faissner, A., Goebbels, S., Dimou, L. and Götz, M. (2009), Conditional deletion of β1-integrin in astroglia causes partial reactive gliosis. Glia, 57: 1630–1647. doi: 10.1002/glia.20876
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- European Community. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2007-037445 (Integrated Project EuTRACC)
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF). Grant Number: 01GN0503
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: DFG SPP-1048, Fa 159/11-3
- German Research Council. Grant Number: SFB 596
- German Research Council
- Excellence Cluster Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich
- Bavarian State Ministry of the Sciences
- Research and the Arts
- Helmholtz Society (HELMA)
- Friedrich-Baur-Stiftung. Grant Number: 0005/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!