Epigenetic mechanisms facilitating oligodendrocyte development, maturation, and aging
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 15, pages 1579–1587, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Copray, S., Huynh, J. L., Sher, F., Casaccia-Bonnefil, P. and Boddeke, E. (2009), Epigenetic mechanisms facilitating oligodendrocyte development, maturation, and aging. Glia, 57: 1579–1587. doi: 10.1002/glia.20881
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-NS42925, NMSS RG3957
- NIH. Grant Number: T32 GM007280
- Dutch Foundation MS Research. Grant Number: MS 04-554MS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!