Mariya Hristova and Daniel Cuthill contributed equally to this work.
Activation and deactivation of periventricular white matter phagocytes during postnatal mouse development
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 11–28, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Hristova, M., Cuthill, D., Zbarsky, V., Acosta-Saltos, A., Wallace, A., Blight, K., Buckley, S. M.K., Peebles, D., Heuer, H., Waddington, S. N. and Raivich, G. (2010), Activation and deactivation of periventricular white matter phagocytes during postnatal mouse development. Glia, 58: 11–28. doi: 10.1002/glia.20896
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- SPARKS. Grant Numbers: 03UCL01, 07UCL02
- Wellbeing of Women. Grant Number: PG683/05
- BBSRC. Grant Number: S20299
- Motor Neuron Disease (MND) Association. Grant Number: 06/6220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!