There is no conflict of interest among the authors.
Role of glutamate and its receptors and insulin-like growth factors in hypoxia induced periventricular white matter injury†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 507–523, April 2010
How to Cite
Sivakumar, V., Ling, E.-A., Lu, J. and Kaur, C. (2010), Role of glutamate and its receptors and insulin-like growth factors in hypoxia induced periventricular white matter injury. Glia, 58: 507–523. doi: 10.1002/glia.20940
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
- National University of Singapore. Grant Numbers: R181-000-065-112, R-181-000-098-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!