Astrocyte targeted overexpression of Hsp72 or SOD2 reduces neuronal vulnerability to forebrain ischemia
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1042–1049, July 2010
How to Cite
Xu, L., Emery, J. F., Ouyang, Y.-B., Voloboueva, L. A. and Giffard, R. G. (2010), Astrocyte targeted overexpression of Hsp72 or SOD2 reduces neuronal vulnerability to forebrain ischemia. Glia, 58: 1042–1049. doi: 10.1002/glia.20985
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS053898, GM49831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!