Astrocytic endogenous glial cell derived neurotrophic factor production is enhanced by bone marrow stromal cell transplantation in the ischemic boundary zone after stroke in adult rats
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1074–1081, July 2010
How to Cite
Shen, L. H., Li, Y. and Chopp, M. (2010), Astrocytic endogenous glial cell derived neurotrophic factor production is enhanced by bone marrow stromal cell transplantation in the ischemic boundary zone after stroke in adult rats. Glia, 58: 1074–1081. doi: 10.1002/glia.20988
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!