Human mesenchymal stem cell-derived Schwann cell-like cells exhibit neurotrophic effects, via distinct growth factor production, in a model of spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1118–1132, July 2010
How to Cite
Park, H.-W., Lim, M.-J., Jung, H., Lee, S.-P., Paik, K.-S. and Chang, M.-S. (2010), Human mesenchymal stem cell-derived Schwann cell-like cells exhibit neurotrophic effects, via distinct growth factor production, in a model of spinal cord injury. Glia, 58: 1118–1132. doi: 10.1002/glia.20992
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
- Stem Cell Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program. Grant Numbers: M-SC, SC-3050
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: M-SC, M6-0501-000041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!