The 6-hydroxydopamine-induced nigrostriatal neurodegeneration produces microglia-like NG2 glial cells in the rat substantia nigra
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 14, pages 1686–1700, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Kitamura, Y., Inden, M., Minamino, H., Abe, M., Takata, K. and Taniguchi, T. (2010), The 6-hydroxydopamine-induced nigrostriatal neurodegeneration produces microglia-like NG2 glial cells in the rat substantia nigra. Glia, 58: 1686–1700. doi: 10.1002/glia.21040
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
- Frontier Research Programs
- Grants-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (NIBIO) in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!