Regulation of System xc−Activity and Expression in Astrocytes by Interleukin-1β
Implications for Hypoxic Neuronal Injury
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 15, pages 1806–1815, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Jackman, N. A., Uliasz, T. F., Hewett, J. A. and Hewett, S. J. (2010), Regulation of System xc−Activity and Expression in Astrocytes by Interleukin-1β. Glia, 58: 1806–1815. doi: 10.1002/glia.21050
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS051445, T32 NS041224, NS066745, AG035036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!