Molecular comparison of GLT1+ and ALDH1L1+ astrocytes in vivo in astroglial reporter mice
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 200–207, February 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Vidensky, S., Jin, L., Jie, C., Lorenzini, I., Frankl, M. and Rothstein, J. D. (2011), Molecular comparison of GLT1+ and ALDH1L1+ astrocytes in vivo in astroglial reporter mice. Glia, 59: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/glia.21089
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: NS33958
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Robert Packard Center for ALS Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!