Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ ligands regulate neural stem cell proliferation and differentiation in vitro and in vivo
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 293–307, February 2011
How to Cite
Morales-Garcia, J. A., Luna-Medina, R., Alfaro-Cervello, C., Cortes-Canteli, M., Santos, A., Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. and Perez-Castillo, A. (2011), Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ ligands regulate neural stem cell proliferation and differentiation in vitro and in vivo. Glia, 59: 293–307. doi: 10.1002/glia.21101
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- Alzheimer Society of Canada/CIHR/Astra Zeneca Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!