Dominic Gosejacob and Pavel Dublin contributed equally to this work.
Role of astroglial connexin30 in hippocampal gap junction coupling
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 511–519, March 2011
How to Cite
Gosejacob, D., Dublin, P., Bedner, P., Hüttmann, K., Zhang, J., Tress, O., Willecke, K., Pfrieger, F., Steinhäuser, C. and Theis, M. (2011), Role of astroglial connexin30 in hippocampal gap junction coupling. Glia, 59: 511–519. doi: 10.1002/glia.21120
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SFB/TR3, C1, C9, N01, KE 329/23-1, SPP1172, SE 774/3, SPP1172 TH 1350/1-1
- EC. Grant Number: FP7-202167 NeuroGLIA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!