GSK3β negatively regulates oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination in vivo
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 540–553, April 2011
How to Cite
Azim, K. and Butt, A. M. (2011), GSK3β negatively regulates oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination in vivo. Glia, 59: 540–553. doi: 10.1002/glia.21122
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!