Anatomical site influences the differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells for Schwann-cell phenotype and function
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 734–749, May 2011
How to Cite
Kaewkhaw, R., Scutt, A. M. and Haycock, J. W. (2011), Anatomical site influences the differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells for Schwann-cell phenotype and function. Glia, 59: 734–749. doi: 10.1002/glia.21145
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!