Impact of aquaporin-4 channels on K+ buffering and gap junction coupling in the hippocampus
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 973–980, June 2011
How to Cite
Strohschein, S., Hüttmann, K., Gabriel, S., Binder, D. K., Heinemann, U. and Steinhäuser, C. (2011), Impact of aquaporin-4 channels on K+ buffering and gap junction coupling in the hippocampus. Glia, 59: 973–980. doi: 10.1002/glia.21169
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SFB TR3, TPC1, C7, C9, SPP 1172 SE774/3
- EU. Grant Numbers: FP6 EpiCure, FP7-202167 NeuroGLIA
- Hertie Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!