Motor neuron impairment mediated by a sumoylated fragment of the glial glutamate transporter EAAT2
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 1719–1731, November 2011
How to Cite
Foran, E., Bogush, A., Goffredo, M., Roncaglia, P., Gustincich, S., Pasinelli, P. and Trotti, D. (2011), Motor neuron impairment mediated by a sumoylated fragment of the glial glutamate transporter EAAT2. Glia, 59: 1719–1731. doi: 10.1002/glia.21218
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1-NS44292, RO1-NS051488
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Farber Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!