Disclosure: All authors have seen and agreed with the contents of the manuscript. All authors report no financial or any other conflict of interest with the contents of the manuscript. This submission is currently not under review at any other journal.
CNS live imaging reveals a new mechanism of myelination: The liquid croissant model†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 1841–1849, December 2011
How to Cite
Sobottka, B., Ziegler, U., Kaech, A., Becher, B. and Goebels, N. (2011), CNS live imaging reveals a new mechanism of myelination: The liquid croissant model. Glia, 59: 1841–1849. doi: 10.1002/glia.21228
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- Swiss Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- 3R Research Foundation
- University of Zurich
- Research Commission of the Medical Faculty of the Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!