Structural basis of glaucoma: The fortified astrocytes of the optic nerve head are the target of raised intraocular pressure
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 13–28, January 2012
How to Cite
Dai, C., Khaw, P. T., Yin, Z. Q., Li, D., Raisman, G. and Li, Y. (2012), Structural basis of glaucoma: The fortified astrocytes of the optic nerve head are the target of raised intraocular pressure. Glia, 60: 13–28. doi: 10.1002/glia.21242
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- UK Stem Cell Foundation
- Nicholls Spinal Injury Foundation
- British Neurological Research Trust
- Henry Smith Charity
- Fight for Sight
- NIHR Biomedical Centre
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070724/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!