H. Zhu, L. Zhao, and E. Wang contributed equally to this work.
The QKI-PLP pathway controls SIRT2 abundance in CNS myelin
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 69–82, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Zhao, L., Wang, E., Dimova, N., Liu, G., Feng, Y. and Cambi, F. (2012), The QKI-PLP pathway controls SIRT2 abundance in CNS myelin. Glia, 60: 69–82. doi: 10.1002/glia.21248
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: RO1NS053905
- European Leukodystrophy Association. Grant Number: 2008-013I1
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: R01NS056097
- NMSS. Grant Number: RG4010-A-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!