Local disruption of glial adenosine homeostasis in mice associates with focal electrographic seizures: A first step in epileptogenesis?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 83–95, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, T., Lytle, N., Lan, J.-Q., Sandau, U. S. and Boison, D. (2012), Local disruption of glial adenosine homeostasis in mice associates with focal electrographic seizures: A first step in epileptogenesis?. Glia, 60: 83–95. doi: 10.1002/glia.21250
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH/NINDS). Grant Numbers: R01NS065957, R01NS061844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!