The role of glutamate transporter-1a in the induction of brain ischemic tolerance in rats
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 112–124, January 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-X., Zhang, M., Liu, L.-Z., Cui, X., Hu, Y.-Y. and Li, W.-B. (2012), The role of glutamate transporter-1a in the induction of brain ischemic tolerance in rats. Glia, 60: 112–124. doi: 10.1002/glia.21252
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 30770738, 31040036, 81000477
- Key Base Research Project of Hebei Province. Grant Numbers: 09966109D, 11966121D
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province, China. Grant Numbers: C2010000478, C2011206039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!