A.C. Eschenroeder and A.A. Vestal-Laborde contributed equally.
Oligodendrocyte responses to buprenorphine uncover novel and opposing roles of μ-opioid- and nociceptin/orphanin FQ receptors in cell development: Implications for drug addiction treatment during pregnancy
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 125–136, January 2012
How to Cite
Eschenroeder, A. C., Vestal-Laborde, A. A., Sanchez, E. S., Robinson, S. E. and Sato-Bigbee, C. (2012), Oligodendrocyte responses to buprenorphine uncover novel and opposing roles of μ-opioid- and nociceptin/orphanin FQ receptors in cell development: Implications for drug addiction treatment during pregnancy. Glia, 60: 125–136. doi: 10.1002/glia.21253
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R21DA027099-01
- NMSS. Grant Number: RG 3432A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!