Astrocytic tissue remodeling by the meningitis neurotoxin pneumolysin facilitates pathogen tissue penetration and produces interstitial brain edema
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 137–146, January 2012
How to Cite
Hupp, S., Heimeroth, V., Wippel, C., Förtsch, C., Ma, J., Mitchell, T. J. and Iliev, A. I. (2012), Astrocytic tissue remodeling by the meningitis neurotoxin pneumolysin facilitates pathogen tissue penetration and produces interstitial brain edema. Glia, 60: 137–146. doi: 10.1002/glia.21256
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Emmy Noether Programme of the German Science Foundation (DFG), Würzburg. Grant Number: A.I. IL-151.1
- Rudolf Virchow Center for Experimental Medicine, Würzburg
- University of Würzburg, Würzburg
- Wellcome Trust, Glasgow
- Glasgow and European Science Foundation, Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!