Cthrc1 is a negative regulator of myelination in schwann cells
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 393–403, March 2012
How to Cite
Apra, C., Richard, L., Coulpier, F., Blugeon, C., Gilardi-Hebenstreit, P., Vallat, J.-M., Lindner, V., Charnay, P. and Decker, L. (2012), Cthrc1 is a negative regulator of myelination in schwann cells. Glia, 60: 393–403. doi: 10.1002/glia.22273
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale
- de la Recherche et de la Technologie
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- ELA Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: HL69182
- National Centre for Research Resources. Grant Number: P20 RR-15555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!