Astrogliosis involves activation of retinoic acid-inducible gene-like signaling in the innate immune response after spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 414–421, March 2012
How to Cite
de Rivero Vaccari, J. P., Minkiewicz, J., Wang, X., De Rivero Vaccari, J. C., German, R., Marcillo, A. E., Dietrich, W. D. and Keane, R. W. (2012), Astrogliosis involves activation of retinoic acid-inducible gene-like signaling in the innate immune response after spinal cord injury. Glia, 60: 414–421. doi: 10.1002/glia.22275
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- NIH. Grant Number: NS059836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!