Deletion of aquaporin-4 changes the perivascular glial protein scaffold without disrupting the brain endothelial barrier
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 432–440, March 2012
How to Cite
Eilert-Olsen, M., Haj-Yasein, N. N., Vindedal, G. F., Enger, R., Gundersen, G. A., Hoddevik, E. H., Petersen, P. H., Haug, F.-M. S., Skare, Ø., Adams, M. E., Froehner, S. C., Burkhardt, J. M., Thoren, A. E. and Nagelhus, E. A. (2012), Deletion of aquaporin-4 changes the perivascular glial protein scaffold without disrupting the brain endothelial barrier. Glia, 60: 432–440. doi: 10.1002/glia.22277
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NS33145
- Research Council of Norway (NevroNor, and FUGE grants), the Letten Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!