Glutamate released by Japanese encephalitis virus-infected microglia involves TNF-α signaling and contributes to neuronal death
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 487–501, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-J., OU, Y.-C., Chang, C.-Y., Pan, H.-C., Liao, S.-L., Chen, S.-Y., Raung, S.-L. and Lai, C.-Y. (2012), Glutamate released by Japanese encephalitis virus-infected microglia involves TNF-α signaling and contributes to neuronal death. Glia, 60: 487–501. doi: 10.1002/glia.22282
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC97-2314-B-075A-004-MY3
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: TCVGH-977317C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!