The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Aquaporin-4 regulates extracellular space volume dynamics during high-frequency synaptic stimulation: A gene deletion study in mouse hippocampus
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 867–874, May 2012
How to Cite
Haj-Yasein, N. N., Jensen, V., Østby, I., Omholt, S. W., Voipio, J., Kaila, K., Ottersen, O. P., Hvalby, Ø. and Nagelhus, E. A. (2012), Aquaporin-4 regulates extracellular space volume dynamics during high-frequency synaptic stimulation: A gene deletion study in mouse hippocampus. Glia, 60: 867–874. doi: 10.1002/glia.22319
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Research Council of Norway, Letten Foundation, Marie Curie Mobility Actions of the European Union
- Nordic Centre of Excellence Programme on Molecular Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!