L.D.P. and K.H. contributed equally to the work.
Crosstalk between oligodendrocytes and cerebral endothelium contributes to vascular remodeling after white matter injury
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 875–881, May 2012
How to Cite
Pham, L.-D. D., Hayakawa, K., Seo, J. H., Nguyen, M.-N., Som, A. T., Lee, B. J., Guo, S., Kim, K.-W., Lo, E. H. and Arai, K. (2012), Crosstalk between oligodendrocytes and cerebral endothelium contributes to vascular remodeling after white matter injury. Glia, 60: 875–881. doi: 10.1002/glia.22320
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Deane Foundation
- MGH ECOR Fund for Medical Discovery
- American Heart Association
- National Institutes of Health
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- the World Class University Program
- the Global Research Laboratory Program
- Creative Research Initiative Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!