Disruption of oligodendrocyte gap junctions in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1053–1066, July 2012
How to Cite
Markoullis, K., Sargiannidou, I., Gardner, C., Hadjisavvas, A., Reynolds, R. and Kleopa, K. A. (2012), Disruption of oligodendrocyte gap junctions in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Glia, 60: 1053–1066. doi: 10.1002/glia.22334
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation. Grant Numbers: HEALTH/BIOS/0308/01, ACCESS/ERYEX/0308/11 (to K.A.K.)
- Cyprus Telethon (2010-11 grant) (to K.A.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!