Mitogen-activated protein kinase p38 regulates krox-20 to direct schwann cell differentiation and peripheral myelination
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1130–1144, July 2012
How to Cite
Hossain, S., de la Cruz-Morcillo, M.-A., Sanchez-Prieto, R. and Almazan, G. (2012), Mitogen-activated protein kinase p38 regulates krox-20 to direct schwann cell differentiation and peripheral myelination. Glia, 60: 1130–1144. doi: 10.1002/glia.22340
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MSSC)
- Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!