Lipocalin 2 is a novel immune mediator of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis pathogenesis and is modulated in multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1145–1159, July 2012
How to Cite
Berard, J. L., Zarruk, J. G., Arbour, N., Prat, A., Yong, V. W., Jacques, F. H., Akira, S. and David, S. (2012), Lipocalin 2 is a novel immune mediator of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis pathogenesis and is modulated in multiple sclerosis. Glia, 60: 1145–1159. doi: 10.1002/glia.22342
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), MS Society of Canada, CIHR Neuroinflammation Training Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!