Abutbul Shai and Shapiro Jenny contributed equally to this work.
TGF-β signaling through SMAD2/3 induces the quiescent microglial phenotype within the CNS environment
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1160–1171, July 2012
How to Cite
Abutbul, S., Shapiro, J., Szaingurten-Solodkin, I., Levy, N., Carmy, Y., Baron, R., Jung, S. and Monsonego, A. (2012), TGF-β signaling through SMAD2/3 induces the quiescent microglial phenotype within the CNS environment. Glia, 60: 1160–1171. doi: 10.1002/glia.22343
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- Israel Science Foundation
- The Litwin and Gural Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!