Redistribution of monocarboxylate transporter 2 on the surface of astrocytes in the human epileptogenic hippocampus
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1172–1181, July 2012
How to Cite
Lauritzen, F., Heuser, K., de Lanerolle, N. C., Lee, T.-S. W., Spencer, D. D., Kim, J. H., Gjedde, A., Eid, T. and Bergersen, L. H. (2012), Redistribution of monocarboxylate transporter 2 on the surface of astrocytes in the human epileptogenic hippocampus. Glia, 60: 1172–1181. doi: 10.1002/glia.22344
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Medical Faculty of the University of Oslo
- The Research Council of Norway
- The Swebelius Trust
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS058674, NS070824
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS; CTSA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: UL1 RR024139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!