Laminin regulates postnatal oligodendrocyte production by promoting oligodendrocyte progenitor survival in the subventricular zone
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1451–1467, October 2012
How to Cite
Relucio, J., Menezes, M. J., Miyagoe-Suzuki, Y., Takeda, S. and Colognato, H. (2012), Laminin regulates postnatal oligodendrocyte production by promoting oligodendrocyte progenitor survival in the subventricular zone. Glia, 60: 1451–1467. doi: 10.1002/glia.22365
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS054042
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG4357A2
- Empire State Stem Cell Fund (NY State Department of Health contract). Grant Number: CO26400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!