Tim Clarner and Felix Diederichs contributed equally as first authors. Sandra Amor and Markus Kipp contributed equally as last authors.
Myelin debris regulates inflammatory responses in an experimental demyelination animal model and multiple sclerosis lesions†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1468–1480, October 2012
How to Cite
Clarner, T., Diederichs, F., Berger, K., Denecke, B., Gan, L., van der Valk, P., Beyer, C., Amor, S. and Kipp, M. (2012), Myelin debris regulates inflammatory responses in an experimental demyelination animal model and multiple sclerosis lesions. Glia, 60: 1468–1480. doi: 10.1002/glia.22367
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
- START grants of the Medical Faculty, RWTH Aachen
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- B. Braun Melsungen Stiftung, Stichting MS Research and the MS Society of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!