LITAF (SIMPLE) regulates Wallerian degeneration after injury but is not essential for peripheral nerve development and maintenance: Implications for Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1518–1528, October 2012
How to Cite
Somandin, C., Gerber, D., Pereira, J. A., Horn, M. and Suter, U. (2012), LITAF (SIMPLE) regulates Wallerian degeneration after injury but is not essential for peripheral nerve development and maintenance: Implications for Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Glia, 60: 1518–1528. doi: 10.1002/glia.22371
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) Neural Plasticity and Repair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!