The axon guidance molecule Netrin-4 is expressed by Müller cells and contributes to angiogenesis in the retina
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1567–1578, October 2012
How to Cite
Lange, J., Yafai, Y., Noack, A., Yang, X. M., Munk, A.-B., Krohn, S., Iandiev, I., Wiedemann, P., Reichenbach, A. and Eichler, W. (2012), The axon guidance molecule Netrin-4 is expressed by Müller cells and contributes to angiogenesis in the retina. Glia, 60: 1567–1578. doi: 10.1002/glia.22376
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Research Training School “Interneuro” in Leipzig. Grant Number: GRK 1097
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Wi 880/13-2, RE 849/14-1
- Ernst und Berta Grimmke Stiftung, Düsseldorf, Germany, the Interdisciplinary Centre for Clinical Research at the University of Leipzig (Project C5). Grant Number: 01KS9504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!