Frédéric Bernard and Caroline Moreau-Fauvarque contributed equally to this work.
Role of transmembrane semaphorin Sema6A in oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1590–1604, October 2012
How to Cite
Bernard, F., Moreau-Fauvarque, C., Heitz-Marchaland, C., Zagar, Y., Dumas, L., Fouquet, S., Lee, X., Shao, Z., Mi, S. and Chédotal, A. (2012), Role of transmembrane semaphorin Sema6A in oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination. Glia, 60: 1590–1604. doi: 10.1002/glia.22378
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- Wings for Life Foundation
- the Association pour la Recherche sur la Sclérose en Plaques (ARSEP)
- the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (Programme “équipe FRM”)
- the “Fondation Voir et Entendre”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!