So Young Jang, Yoon Kyung Shin, and Ha Young Lee contributed equally to this work.
Local production of serum amyloid a is implicated in the induction of macrophage chemoattractants in Schwann cells during wallerian degeneration of peripheral nerves
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1619–1628, October 2012
How to Cite
Jang, S. Y., Shin, Y. K., Lee, H. Y., Park, J. Y., Suh, D. J., Kim, J. K., Bae, Y.-S. and Park, H. T. (2012), Local production of serum amyloid a is implicated in the induction of macrophage chemoattractants in Schwann cells during wallerian degeneration of peripheral nerves. Glia, 60: 1619–1628. doi: 10.1002/glia.22382
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Republic of Korea (Mid-career Research Program and Science Research Center through NRF grant). Grant Numbers: 2011-0014371, 2011-0001265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!