Cui Li and Lin Xiao contributed equally to this work.
A functional role of NMDA receptor in regulating the differentiation of oligodendrocyte precursor cells and remyelination
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 732–749, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, C., Xiao, L., Liu, X., Yang, W., Shen, W., Hu, C., Yang, G. and He, C. (2013), A functional role of NMDA receptor in regulating the differentiation of oligodendrocyte precursor cells and remyelination. Glia, 61: 732–749. doi: 10.1002/glia.22469
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB504401
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 12QA1404200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31270025, 30900431, and 31130024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!