This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
NADPH oxidase and aging drive microglial activation, oxidative stress, and dopaminergic neurodegeneration following systemic LPS administration
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 855–868, June 2013
How to Cite
Qin, L., Liu, Y., Hong, J.-S. and Crews, F. T. (2013), NADPH oxidase and aging drive microglial activation, oxidative stress, and dopaminergic neurodegeneration following systemic LPS administration. Glia, 61: 855–868. doi: 10.1002/glia.22479
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Health, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA020023, AA020024, AA020022, AA019767, AA11605, and AA007573
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!