Two sides of the same coin: Sodium homeostasis and signaling in astrocytes under physiological and pathophysiological conditions
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1191–1205, August 2013
How to Cite
Rose, C. R. and Karus, C. (2013), Two sides of the same coin: Sodium homeostasis and signaling in astrocytes under physiological and pathophysiological conditions. Glia, 61: 1191–1205. doi: 10.1002/glia.22492
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft)
- German National Academic Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!