Enhanced cell growth and tumorigenicity of rat glioma cells by stable expression of human CD133 through multiple molecular actions
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1402–1417, September 2013
How to Cite
Fang, K.-M., Lin, T.-C., Chan, T.-C., Ma, S.-Z., Tzou, B.-C., Chang, W.-R., Liu, J.-J., Chiou, S.-H., Yang, C.-S. and Tzeng, S.-F. (2013), Enhanced cell growth and tumorigenicity of rat glioma cells by stable expression of human CD133 through multiple molecular actions. Glia, 61: 1402–1417. doi: 10.1002/glia.22521
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- National Science Council Taiwan R.O.C. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2628-B-006-030-MY3, NSC 100-2811-B-006-021
- Ministry of Education Taiwan, R.O.C. (under the NCKU Aim for the Top University Project Promoting Academic Excellence & Developing World Class Research Centers). Grant Number: D100-38003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.