J.V.M. and T.N.P. contributed equally to this work.
Spinal muscular atrophy astrocytes exhibit abnormal calcium regulation and reduced growth factor production
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1418–1428, September 2013
How to Cite
McGivern, J. V., Patitucci, T. N., Nord, J. A., Barabas, M.-E. A., Stucky, C. L. and Ebert, A. D. (2013), Spinal muscular atrophy astrocytes exhibit abnormal calcium regulation and reduced growth factor production. Glia, 61: 1418–1428. doi: 10.1002/glia.22522
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21HD060899, R01NS40538
- Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin
- Quadracci Memorial Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!