C. Beutner, B. Linnartz-Gerlach, J. L. Schultze and H. Neumann contributed equally to this work.
Unique transcriptome signature of mouse microglia
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1429–1442, September 2013
How to Cite
Beutner, C., Linnartz-Gerlach, B., Schmidt, S. V., Beyer, M., Mallmann, M. R., Staratschek-Jox, A., Schultze, J. L. and Neumann, H. (2013), Unique transcriptome signature of mouse microglia. Glia, 61: 1429–1442. doi: 10.1002/glia.22524
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR1336, SFB704, SFB832, KFO177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!