Cyclin D1 is required for proliferation of olig2-expressing progenitor cells in the injured cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1443–1455, September 2013
How to Cite
Nobs, L., Nestel, S., Kulik, A., Nitsch, C. and Atanasoski, S. (2013), Cyclin D1 is required for proliferation of olig2-expressing progenitor cells in the injured cerebral cortex. Glia, 61: 1443–1455. doi: 10.1002/glia.22533
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- the Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss Life
- the Botnar Foundation
- Freiwillige Akademische Gesellschaft (FAG), Basel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!